Autumn de Forest is a fourteen-year-old professional artist, and has been painting for most of her life. Her works are collected around the world, and sell for up to $25,000. Discovery Channel featured her on a child prodigy special, and refers to her this way, “Autumn de Forest is an artistic genius”. Autumn has done national media tours, has been interviewed by Matt Lauer on the Today Show, featured on Inside Edition, ABC, CBS, FOX, and NBC news spots. She has lectured throughout the country for global corporations, universities, charities, and organizations of all kinds. Recently she has been invited to speak at Harvard University on the importance of the arts in education.
- Ocean Galleries Presents “Autumn de Forest – The Journey Continues”July 20, 2016 - 1:05 am
- Child Prodigy, Autumn de Forest, Returns to Stone Harbor, NJJuly 20, 2016 - 1:02 am
- The Power of PaintJune 27, 2016 - 1:40 pm
- KTLA: Kristen Bell Talks Charity: ‘This Bar Saves Lives’June 27, 2016 - 1:38 pm
- Autumn de Forest donates art to help hungry childrenJune 27, 2016 - 1:37 pm
#TeamAutumn Aeropostale Alaska Albert Scaglione American Girl American Red Cross artBOX Auction Autumn de Forest Bahamas Bunny Kitty CBS Miami Celebrity Sillouette Citizen Kid Colorado Springs Dave Pursue Disney Finals Ft. Lauderdale Gloria Glow Muriel Gloria Muriel Graffiti Beach Magazine Hurricane Sandy JustLuxe.com Marcus Glenn melan Melanie Michaud Miami MOMA Morey’s Piers NCL Getaway Ocean Galleries Park West Galleries Park West Gallery PGA Valspar Championship PreFinals Pursue PWG San Diego Solstice Street Art Superstorm Sandy Target Heart teenswannaknow.com Yolanda Glenn